As a coach or virtual service provider, we tend to focus all on our clients – and forget about optimising our own business.
However, having sound workflows and processes for turning leads into clients can save you a good amount of time. Even better, it can avoid quite a bit of hassle.
Using a CRM system like Dubsado can automate recurring processes… even if it’s a process you don’t use every day.
Here are just a few examples of what Dubsado can do for you…
Set up a discovery call with potential leads
When someone wants to work with you…
- You can direct them to a form to fill out, so you have all the information you need + they get added to your list of leads
- Dubsado will then ask them to schedule a discovery call with you, so you can talk 1:1
This saves you the time of finding the best day & time “manually” – and then sending them a separate form or asking for more information during the discovery call.
Plus once the information is in your system, you can refer back to it whenever you need it!
Sell a package directly
You can sell (digital) products, services or packages directly from your website.
- When someone clicks to buy a product, you can direct them to an order form.
- Dubsado can send them the invoice for the product directly. You can link Dubsado with your Stripe and Paypal accounts, so clients can pay with credit card or Paypal. Of course, you can add your details for a wire or bank transfer if you prefer that mode of payment!
- You can instruct Dubsado on the action to take after payment has been received. Do you want your client to fill out another form? Get access to a document, video or link in their client portal? Schedule a session with you?
What’s great about Dubsado is that you can instruct it to follow just about any flow. There are tweaks for almost anything.
Automate the process from proposal to the moment you get to work
What saves me the most time, is automating my onboarding process with Dubsado.
After a discovery call, you could
- Send a detailed and custom proposal – based on your proposal template. This way, you just have to add the package(s) that apply.
You can either send a proposal with just one option (which the client can either accept or decline) – or give them several options to choose from.
- Give them access to the contract to be signed + to the invoice to be paid. If you offered a choice between several packages in your proposal, Dubsado can send them the contract + invoice that apply to the specific package they selected.
- Ask them to fill out a form, upload documents and more – so you have all the required information before getting started
- Send recurring invoices, schedule appointments, send out reminder emails,… – whatever it is YOU and your business need.
These are just a few examples of Dubsado‘s potential.
You can either automate this completely or set things up so you have to authorise every step. It will still save you the time typing emails and following up with potential clients.
You can read exactly how I’ve got things set up in this article on my website.